Friday 25 February 2011

I love my boyfriend!!!

My boyfriend rocks!
Our flat is never what you'd call a palace but things had been getting pretty bad when out of the blue Steve started doing more around the house. It's been brilliant. I was getting to the point where I was starting to struggle keeping up with all the chores and he just stepped up!!

There was a mounting of clothes and pots needing to be washed and we have finally got to the end of it all :D It's so great. I have just noticed that I have started getting a little lazy which I need to stop!!
It's not just that though, I went to a conference recently and Steve made me tea and toast to go and all at six in the morning!!! Then on Tuesday when we were protesting about the youth cuts in town he made me a flask of tea to go!!!

He is so cute and amazing, I LOVE YOU STEVE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. On a related note, when I went away on holiday he also cleaned the whole flat and moved the living room round. hehe I am so lucky. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so funny, something I never thought I would be blogging about LOL. Obviously very loved up that day.

    ReplyDelete