Monday 31 January 2011

Glee

Went to the Glee party at my local gay bar on Friday and was very disapointed. Not only were there not that many people dressed up there, when we went to the club where the main event was happening we couldn't get in even though we had paid for wrist bands. Very disapointing. I also scouted everywhere for a costume, I did pick up some cool stuff in the end which I will wear again but that is not the point.
Here is what I wore:


 This is my blue McKinley football top, I think you can get it in a hoodie too but it is like £40!



This is the baseball jacket I wore as an imitation football jock jacket. I wanted a pink one as I thought I was more likely to wear it again.




Saw the new episode tonight was very good, and cheesy as usual but I like that about it I guess.
Since my blog is mainly about fashion I will include some pics on outfits from the episode:











 Rachel's outfit was great in this scene I would definately wear this myself. Her hair also looked axtra shiny and bouncy.






Another show stopping outfit in this episode was that worn by Tina. Ok so I couldn't find a picture of the outfit I wanted to show which is a cream and black gothic lolita style look. So here is what she wore for her duet:






Tina and Mike do "Sing" from A Chorus Line.









I also loved the Brittany Britney episode, it really showed what a good dancer Brittany is and it was a really
fun episode with them doing a montage of various different Britney video sequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment